Saturday, August 17, 2013

Testing day!!!



Well..... That's a negative pregnancy test. No doubt about it. Not even a hint of a line, not even an evap.

I'm supposedly 17dpo, and on cycle day 32. I do sometimes have 32 day cycles but even if that we're the case I should have had a visit from Aunt Flow by now and she's a no-show.

So now I am wondering (but not worrying) about my cycle... Maybe it simply isn't sorted yet. It did take a very long time after having my first. In the end I was given clomid to get my cycles working again. And it worked! We got Tom as a result.

I've taked it over with Hubby and this is our plan. If AF still has not turned up after the weekend I am going to get myself an appointment with the doctor and see if they will give me clomid again. Hopefully, because I have had it before, it will just be a formality. I'd prefer not to have to have all the scans again to rule out PCOS and other issues. I was given the all clear last time and I'm not suffering any of the symptoms. But if I do then so be it.

I'm aware of how this sounds "one cycle and she's looking for clomid already?!" Please don't judge me for it. I probably do want it for all the wrong reasons, like being impatient, hoping it will regulate my cycle accurately enough to help us time Baby Dancing for that dreamed of daughter, trying so damn hard to get pregnant during that perfect window... But who could blame me? This is going to be my last baby. Why shouldn't I try to conceive a daughter when I have three sons? Why shouldn't I aim to have her at a time that would suit our family best? I've said so many times before than a son born after our ideal time scale will be loved every bit as much and I mean that. But I still want to TRY for that dream. And sitting on my butt just hoping when my cycles aren't even back to normal seems a bit stupid. Especially when I COULD do something about it.

In the mean time I have taken advice about me having maybe had a second attempt as OV on CD25 and adjusted my chart accordingly. New testing day Aug 26th (which is also my birthday) although my chances are slim, timing wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...